Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reason to party


My dad came to visit us for a wk and while he was here, we threw Nathalie a party. She picked her cake and she even iced it all alone. She also made party hats from color paper and duct tape. Nathalie has been wetting at night her whole life. She was potty trained very young, 17-18 mo, but never stopped needing pull ups. Its the reason I got into the diaper/pull up making business.


So right after Frank left, she said she was going to stop wetting the bed. She tried last yr and it didnt work. She needed to be woken 3 times a night. This time, I woke her once a night for a wk and then she has gotten herself up.

We made this a huge deal, I am very proud of her and I know Frank would be too. She did this as a surprise for daddy coming home, which is of course many months away. I think the party will be a good memory for her.


No comments: