Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Puzzles


Nathalie did this, it is a number puzzle I bought for Frank years ago. Its easier to put it in order from 1-15 which is what Tad was trying to do for days. He is like me where puzzles are concerned, not great... She is like Frank. She once told me that she sees things as pieces of a whole which is why by age of 3 with one thumb in her mouth, she could easily work 50-100 piece puzzles that Tad and I had struggled with during her nap. She told me that I am poor at puzzles because I see a whole picture rather than pieces.
She did this number puzzle backwards after lunch yesterday, just sitting in the floor working while I cleaned up. She brought it to me and set it on the cabinet. Since then Tad has tried again but gave it up and instead went outside to chop wood.

No comments: