Sunday, November 30, 2008

Marsupial


This is our band, Nathalie started it and "made her own guitar" which does not, of course, look like a orange mouldy and hairy squash. She also made a microphone and pick from her orange construction paper. I dont know whats up with the safety glasses.

Nathalies outfit yesterday left a bit to be desired. She had a pink stripe shirt on under the blue wooly shirt, I am not very good at teaching outfit coordination! I just make the clothes and live here...




This is Tads stick sheath, he wears this over his shoulder so that he can quickly pull out his ninja stick when its needed. He made the sheath himself.

This little furry creature was on my porch, I had a lump of unrisen bread (my chi was off) and I stuck it outside on a plate so I didnt have to be reminded of my missing chi. I planned on taking it to the composte in the morning.

Did you know that opossums are the only marsupials native to the United States? Pictures are not great bc they are through the glass.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

They are horribly ugly IMO and will eat your chickens if they are not roosting in a coop with the door shut. In L.A., some of my Mom's chickens would roost in trees and not the coop and many met their fate by 'possum.

Jo Abair said...

Yes we have heard that, and skunks also will eat them. They roost in a closed barn, and we put them in before dark...

Unknown said...

They aren't too ugly in the grand scheme of things though. Some things are so ugly that they are cute. Pretty good pictures though considering the window...