Monday, July 30, 2012

Photobucket
"Mama, this orange thing that we use to stake out the barn area is of fiberglass construction." Uh huh."So its very flexible, it does not break easily. I found some of daddy's string and made a bow.Come see me shoot." Baby, did daddy let you use the string? "Well, I cant ask him exactly but he wont mind because I didnt cut it.I just wound it. Its not all knotted up." Oh ok. Turns out, daddy complimented his use without cutting it.
Photobucket
"See, I am shooting our camping chairs." Baby, you will tear them up! (Natahlie)"Dont worry mama, he does not hit it very much. But Tad, why dont you use this chair with the weave so it has holes, you can hit it through the holes." "Nathalie, I will probably just miss." And he did.The bow is fun, he has good arrows but no good bows.They had compound bows for years, they finally gave out. He loved them, but wants a good re curve bow. We will wait and see around birthday or christmas. In the meantime, I enjoy his ingenuity.

No comments: