Monday, December 29, 2008

Not me monday late



I did not feed my christmas tree to my goats today.

I did not in fact, encourage my daughter to leave home tonight while she was packing to run away tomorrow. I did not praise her for remembering to pack her own washing machine and I did not remind her during story time that this was her last night to hear stories bc tomorrow night she most certainly will not be sleeping on the high prairie.

My mother and I did not not rearrange the entire living room because we most certainly do not feel that we sit around in the winter doing nothing.

I did not forget to post my not me monday and I am not posting it at 9 pm, my internet is just super slow.

We did not go looking for our lost dog the 2nd day in a row without success.

I am still anxiously awaiting the sound of my husbands voice on the phone and checking email several times a day for him. I am still marking off days and we have only 9.5 mo left until he is home again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad that you DID not do all those things. :)