Monday, December 22, 2008

Conversation

"Nathalie you didnt eat the noodles or the lettuce. You just ate sauce and veggies." Nathalies plate once again has noodles picked clean of sauce and veggies and she ate the cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots OFF of her lettuce.

"Well I ate some of the noodles." Nathalie

"Yeah the ones that accidently got onto your fork." Tad says, and we laugh. Which is amazing to him as he is not traditionally funny so he begins to laugh and laughs long after its done being funny...

Later on my way to the shower I observe that there is quite a mess in the living room, mostly paper, glue, bits of tape, scrapbook letters and many homemade 3 D art pieces of Nathalies. So I ask her, "Nathalie are you going to be making more mess in here or is this amount going to be maintained?" Because I know she probably wont be cleaning it up until asked...

She looks confused and says, "Whats maintained?" So I explain and then ask again if it is going to be messier when I come out. She thinks for a moment and then points to a laundry basket full of more mess (in my humble opinion) and says, "Well I was going to spread out the mess in there too, in a minute." Great.

No comments: