Sunday, December 7, 2008

Left

This evening I walked in on a conversation my children were having, I rather thought it was something it wasnt...

"And Grandaddy, and now Angela!" Nathalie was finishing as I walked in.

"What are you talking about, people who visited us?" Me

"No," says Tad, "We are talking about people who leave us, or have left us recently." Oh how sad I thought, and yet they are being funny about it.

"First mama nikki, then Uncle Jacob and Aunt Tristin." Tad

"Then Daddy, grandaddy and now Angela." Nathalie says, we just dropped off our friend from SC at the airport and this was Angela.

"Next nana will come and aunt scarlett and uncle John and they will leave us also! Poor us..." Nathalie.

"Well, if they left us that means they came to visit us, we can be glad for that and Daddy is coming home quite soon to stay!" Tad

"Um, its not soon." Me

"Yes it is, 2 mo down nearly and only 10 months and 3 days to go before home! Thats sooner than when he left." Tad says, oh the optimism! I am glad they are waiting without misery.

No comments: