Monday, December 22, 2008

NOT Me Monday


I did not just stir my coffee with the handle end of a dirty spoon bc there are loads of clean dishes in my house. This wasnt the last "clean" handle available.

We did not again eat waffles for dinner last night bc that would be poor parenting.

I am not just now wrapping my childrens presents.

I am not just now finishing my sisters christmas present because I plan ahead.

I have not decided that my mother will have to have post christmas pajama pants because I already made these in preparation.

I did not lay in bed 1 extra hour this morning rather than going outside in 3 deg to milk goats.

I did not find 2 empty feed bags this morning which were yesterday FULL because no marauding wild animals would break into my well-locked feed barn!

My children are not wearing the same thing they wore out of their last shower, still 2 days later and I am MOST CERTAINLY not wearing the same union suit I was wearing for the last not me monday... And I certainly did wash it! But if I hadnt it is wool and thats antimicrobial and I do wear clean unders under it daily so it wouldnt matter if I hadnt washed it... Oh and I am NOT going to wear this union suit all day even though its so warm!

I will not be cleaning my house into some boxes that will be stored under my bed until after holidays in order to have a neat looking house for my extended visiting family.

Oh, and I am still missing my wonderful husband every second of every day and dreaming of him all night every night, and I am still waiting with baited breath for the moment when I can see him again and be in his arms and I am still thanking God daily that he allowed me to be with such an amazing man so that I have him to miss because I would rather hurt from missing than not have him.

No comments: