Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some make you laugh


And then some, well they make you cry. Frank was on video chat for our christmas which we did on the 27th due to my mom working on x mas day and traveling the day after. This is me and Frank, mom took pictures.


He was making funny faces and I laughed, though now they make me cry. We dont know why the image superimposed on top of his but it pleased me.


He does make me laugh...

If you look closely, you can see Tads face to the right and slightly above the image of daddy.


This is John, my brother in law, showing Frank his home brewing kit for beer!


Tad and Nathalie both showing daddy their gifts.


Frank watching us, I am also watching him. I dont think I was very present here, I was very interesting in seeing his face, his hands, his smile. And while we couldnt hear each other clearly, I heard him laugh 3 times and each time it made my heart race remembering how much I love to hear him laugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you got some good moments out of that. I felt bad for all of the frustration of it cutting out. John really had such a good time with the kids and I am so glad we came. The trip was well worth the drive. Love the goats, I must say! Evil is well evil and have fun with that dog...

Angoraknitter said...

Oh treasured moments.