Monday, December 8, 2008

Not me monday


I have seen this on a friends blog several times and I believe I will tell you a few things I would not do and have not done.

I did not put on clean jeans this morning just to go out to the barn and get goat poop on them.

I did not put the bucket full of fresh clean milk down while I fed the chickens and my goat MOST DEFINATELY did not help herself to the entire 1.5 gallons!

I did not threaten to kill my cat (and mean it) for pooping downstairs again because she isnt pooping in the house daily since frank left.

I did not mark off any of the items from my to make list when they were not made. Because I WOULD not say nevermind people can do without my well made items.

I am not letting my children watch start wars when we should be schooling and I AM NOT drinking yesterdays coffee bc the coffee is gone because I did not forget to add it to my grocery list and definately didnt forget the grocery list at home last time I shopped.

We are not living out of laundry baskets rather than folded laundry in drawers.

I am not haunting my cell phone and email in case my husband calls, oh wait, yeah I am doing that one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I always check her site too and have thought about doing the Not Me Mondays, but I do Monday Musings on my blog. Maybe one day.