Friday, January 2, 2009

Nana


This is my mom and my son, mom in my hat and Tad in Franks hat. I think Nathalie took this picture and the next one.


Mom giving Tad corner eyes, yes I know I look just like her and I cant tell you how nice it is to know I may look that good when I am 50!



Mom and Nathalie on the front fence, Tad took this picture.




Nathalie doing an impressive handstand, with the sunset behind her.


Tads handstand, note that he has the majority of his weight on his left hand. He is getting better at one handed handstands!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The sunset pictures really are breathtaking.

I'm so glad she could spend an extended period of time with you. I'm sure the kids really loved that.

Kenji said...

It was so great to see pictures of your mom... I just couldnt' stop smiling as the memories washed over me. She is so awesome!! Hugs