Friday, December 19, 2008

This wk


This is Nathalies homemade bicycle, its a roll of duct tape, orange paper wrapped in duct tape and a 2 wheeled leftover elastic roll thats empty. Her moosy lucy is riding it.


This is a new nightgown I made for Nathalie today, she needed pjs quite a lot. I have another gown to make with some horsie material.


Nathalie eating an icicle in our snow

Tad snacking on some snow, I have had a hard time getting good pictures of him this wk.

The kids setting up the 10 days in Europe game

My camera does a self timer, I wont lie and say the pictures turn out great but its the best way to photo all 3 of us for Frank to see. This is one of our favorite games, it has a global puzzle that we usually use in conjunction.


Tad and Nathalie eating our fall apples and playing in the play house.


This was Nathalies outfit choice, I have been told since then that pink stripes, camo and argyle dont go well together, if you think this is bad, add red boots and a blue wooly! (see previous picture)

Not a lot going on here, just getting ready for christmas and missing daddy...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay seriously, that outfit is terrible! LOL. I could not invision how bad it was until I saw it for my own eyes. No offense, but I am going to agree with the majority there.

Jo Abair said...

Hey, that isnt nice! Okay, you are all bent. I think the outfit is wow adorable and cute and it literally made me follow her around all day looking at her! My husband says yes its cute even if he wouldnt say it matches... which is good as I would totally wear this.

Unknown said...

God man, that outfit truly is horrifying at the very least and um even worse that she ventured outside the private of her room so clothed.

Jo Abair said...

hey, so all of you have SUPER valuble opinions that are unrelated, unimportant and unwanted! That is a super fancy outfit and I think I will have nathalie wear it the day you arrive for x mas my dear sister and furthermore, I am making Nika a 3 print outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the nitie. :) Looks really comfy!