Tuesday, February 24, 2009

heard just now

"Hi scout! I saw you this morning in the kitchen!" Nathalie speaking to scout just out the front door as she goes out to play. Scout followed me into the kitchen this morning and Nathalie was sitting at the table eating. Scout just walked in talking in her loud way letting me know the bottle I was holding and refilling was empty far sooner than appropriate!

I understand why children went to school in the winter months only years ago. It is harder for us to get school done with the weather is pretty. Its cold today but sunny and still so it doesnt seem very cold. Its the kind of day that makes you want to get started gardening and spring cleaning! Only my spring cleaning will include 3 barns, a milk shed and a feed shed... Oh, and a house. I think we should get rid of things, such as household items, and then they wont need "cleaning" next yr!

No comments: