Friday, January 2, 2009

Moms pictures


More of moms pictures, I took some beautiful sunset pictures myself this wk as well but these were moms. She is always camera ready and took some nice fixer upper ks home pictures that I will post later.


Our skies are beautiful here, they get more bright and beautiful through the sunset which lasts about 30 minutes.



A picture that Tad doesnt like, he was so upset about being close to Nathalie that she snuck up close to him a second before mom snapped the picture. Mom says that Tad doesnt match, camo pants and horse print western shirt but when do my children match? I made his pants and my mom made the western shirt for my brother Grayson when he was 9. He is now 23, nearly 24 and is 6 ft tall... This shirt doesnt look as if it could have fit him!

No comments: