Saturday, June 11, 2011

Computer issues

Photobucket
I have some new computer issues and its now very difficult for me to blog. My computer system has changed, and I now have trouble loading pictures and posting them. It is a much longer process and I can no longer edit. This is largely because I dont know how to work the new system yet, not actually glitches in the system.
Photobucket
So here are a couple of pictures showing you that we are alive... Tad finishing his knitting project and Nathalie doing the dishes. They both are finishing up their fair projects, Nathalie has quite a long ways to go on her knitting and both have to finish sewing projects.
Photobucket
I just thought these pictures were sweet. The kids make their beds every morning, pick up their rooms, brush teeth, get dressed, a few other scheduled things before we get started on the day. I went in to check behind them and found all of Nathalie's babies lined up neatly and next to them, her daddy picture.
Photobucket
This is a very old picture of Frank in a uniform he doesnt even wear anymore. She loves it and for 3 years now has kept it next to her pillow. When we have a tornado warning, this picture goes downstairs with us. We dont know why this picture as opposed to one in regular clothes but it makes her happy.

I have pictures of the kids doing a goat show last friday night, but I havent had time to figure out this computer thing. They did well, though they showed so late I think we would show different breeds next time. They go by alphabetical order so the last category was around 11 pm. Too late for small people...

No comments: