Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another day

Nothing very interesting here, I have a new phone and so finally can stop missing calls... My old cell was needing to be updated as it wouldnt charge anymore. It was a free update so that is nice.

Frank is on leave getting ready for warrant officer school, he leaves next week! I am sad and overall just not looking forward to it. After 2 long years of being a drill sgt, he is having a lot of much needed time off, and I am grateful for this time. He is finishing up the house stuff, working in the yard and catching up on reading. Oh, and seeing us!

Today is bread day, we are completely out and after talking to Franks dad, my bread is rising much better! He is the guru on all things to know, Frank insists his dad has read several different sets of encyclopedias which I can believe. He is one of those people that knows the answers to everything and you have to stop and wonder, why would someone know where grain weevils come from? I mean I know what they eat, and how they multiply. But did you know they come like to inhabit paper bags? Like the paper flour comes in? So just move your flour to plastic bins, thats what we have done.

I have been making clothes for my store now that my children are outfited. So far so good! Wool and hemp are good sellers. More later on life, and pictures as well. Have some good ones of the kids helping out. Must go punch the bread!

No comments: