Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Photo by Ally Spiker


Ally has been staying with us for a few days because of my injured ankle... she is 16 and we have enjoyed having her. One of her passions is photography, and last night she discovered my nikon D 40 and I was very happy for her to make use of it! She took some lovely photos, most of them outdoor and abstract. They do fall into categories, leaves, railroad tracks etc and I will do blog posts over the next few days featuring Ally Spiker photos! These are photos that Frank will enjoy of his property. This first photo, is of my eyeball! It is quite an interesting photo, its so close and you can see the details. Nathalie says it looks like its center is a swirling vortex. She took a similar photo of Nona's eye, more on that tomorrow!

No comments: