Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photobucket 
I have published this here before, my family does a lot of this. Frank can be sitting there minding his own business and someone jumps him. It turns out like this. 
  Photobucket 
Admittedly he does sometimes throw a rolled up dirty sock at someone,or throw a small punch/kick in passing. Maybe set the cat on someone.
  Photobucket 
It sometimes looks as though they may win, though everyone knows it wont happen. 
  Photobucket 
I think everyone enjoys it. Sometimes I need headphones, it gets a little boisterous but it really does cause happiness. And that is what we all want for our children, RIGHT???
  Photobucket 
We took the kids, mom and I did, to a local museum. This site has a lot of original buildings from the area that were moved here, I do not know how many were actually on this site at the time the museum was set up. 
  Photobucket 
Mom took pictures of the buildings and their info cards, we couldnt go inside any of them yet. That doesnt open till later in June which was disappointing. 
  Photobucket 
This is the first school in Wasilla, as you will read below the school was build int 1917 and it was used continually even when other schools were built because the schools were overfull!
  Photobucket 
Every one of these buildings were so neat, I know some have been fixed up but it is amazing to me that some of these buildings were built by 1 or 2 people, all alone without the tools that we have now. 
  Photobucket 
This is a beautiful barn! I would like to have one on my property when I retire..um I meant, my husband will retire and continue to keep me in the lifestyle in which I am accustomed too. 
  Photobucket 
And here we have the barn info. 
  Photobucket 
And here is the inside of the museum, Nathalie next to a dog sled, the picture of Tad was not so lovely so wont put it here. Thats it for now!
 

No comments: