Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just pictures


This is my neice, my husbands brother and wifes first baby. She is super smart, we were amazed by all of her knowledge. She isnt a fussy baby, thank goodness for them and she is quite funny. She knows she is funny and that adds to it! She has a large vocabulary-she is 2 this mo. She liked our little animals and she LOVED being with Nathalie. When they went home Nathalie cried that her best friend was leaving...

Our new recliner, yes I just woke up. It fits the 3 of us, or Frank and me comfortably which is pretty good for a single recliner! The doubles were not instock but as you can see, we didnt need it.





A new telescope we bought on craigs list, its a nearly 400 $ telescope and we paid 50. Quite a deal! After some hard work on Franks part, it is put together and we can see things with it. Still needs fine tuning on our skills but the kids enjoy it.

The dog trying to get the cat, we are not sure how long this particular puppy will be living with us! She has vindictive pooping spells. Each day she poops downstairs, either because we dont let her have her way or because she assumes tomorrow she wont get her way. We left her outside for this and so she pooped on the deck... We have been dealing with this for over 2 wks now and I am just not this patient! We are looking for a new home.

Nathalie is stacking wood, cant you tell? She is my hat girl, leave out a hat and she will wear it. I have some great pictures of her in daddy's Indiana Jones hat-so dubbed by the kids who love Indiana Jones. I will upload those later, right now am off to work in my green house and pick more apples as the apples I had picked are applesauce! Anybody want free apples???
Still having blog picture trouble but thought I would try posting a few!

No comments: