Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Godly Children

I finally have found, well a yr ago but still using it, someone who provides christian and biblical support for the way I raise my kids. Which tells me I am not just mean! I am finding more and more families who do things the way I do and I ENJOY them, enjoy their entire family. I had many families in Sc that I enjoyed for just this reason.
The sites are www.raisinggodlytomatoes.com (my very very favorite) and www.nogreatergood.com This one is by Michael and Debi Pearl. I enjoy the articles on these sites. I learn more biblical reasoning for raising children, running my home and respecting my husband no matter what. I read more in depth last night both on these sites and in my bible. I WANT Godly children. My children should be my gifts to God, not God's gift to me.

No comments: