Tuesday, September 16, 2008


I am having so much trouble with pictures! Photobucket doesnt do large enough photos for blogs to bother with, and flickr doesnt work anymore. I used it for a few times and it was nice, it was slow to upload but not it doesnt even do anything, at all. I am tired of trying new things. If someone knows of a quick and easy way for me to upload photos and put them on my blog, please let me know!
Picture is of our ball friday night, the you are all going to be deployed ball. We had a good time and he was awfully nice looking!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I agree, you BOTH look awfully nice!

As for the photos, I so wish I were there so I could help you figure this out. You can upload them directly to blogger but that will only hold so many. You can always resize them once you've put in the html link from flickr. Are you using the "html" or the "compose" option when you write? If you are using compose, you can actually SEE the photos and when you click on them you'll get little bubbles in the corners, just click and drag to make it as big as you wish.

Jo Abair said...

My biggest problem is getting them to upload. Flickr fails each up load which I am sure means I am doing SOMETHING wrong!