Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Photos

Photobucket
Pool table makes a great seat, and learning about fuel efficiency is probably a good science project.
Photobucket
This was taken when Frank first got home in Oct and he was helping me finish this bathroom.
Photobucket
It is a new camera, or was, and I am still fuzzy sometimes. Frank is playing with the kids here (read-knocking over their blocks!)
Photobucket
Tad laughing at Nathalie as her blocks are knocked off!
Photobucket
The shower partly finished, I tiled this shower completely. It is now grouted and caulked.
Photobucket
Very fuzzy, Nathalie in "new" high heals." I wore a size 7 years ago, and when I was 15 my aunt bought these for me. I wear a 7.5 now, and Nathalie discovered these in my "get rid of"" pile. She was distraught that I would throw out such a memory! She was right, I moved them back to the keep forever pile, in memory of the balls. She donned them and claimed them forthwith.
Photobucket
And they fit her! They are actually 1 size too big but they are pretty stretchy. She wears these with camo!

Photobucket
Fuzzy picture of me tiling, Nathalie took this.
Photobucket
Working on the new truck. This was taken a few wks ago, they all 3 were under there checking on Knock. He is our friend, and he lives in the dashboard. He just knocks and we sometimes feed him snacks.

Photobucket
I like all of their brown boots sticking out.
Photobucket
I think Nathalie was doing more watching daddy than she was working. But I mean, I would be too!

No comments: