Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Smoking on the porch

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was one of the nights that Frank was home. Some people hate the smell of smoke, especially if they are not smokers. I am one of those odd people who has fond memories of smokers and drinkers, the smell that they carried with them was to me, comforting. Cigarette smoke, pipe smoke and beer. I do not personally smoke or drink, but love the smell. I know a lot of people have the opposite feeling about it, but it works well for us! Its kinda of like onions or kimchi. Its love or hate. In this case, we all 3 love the smell of his pipe tobacco and beer. Nathalie is wearing a new dress from mama, so likely she shouldnt be wrestling in the grass but there you have it. Sorry mama, she is a punk what can I say???

No comments: