Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New skirt


So I made this fancy new skirt because everyone knows, my kids don't have anything unstained or unholey. This is because of our lifestyle not our lack of care! I do make nice clothes for them, but they wear them out. Skin their small knees INSIDE of new clothes I make. So then the clothes, that were covered the knee parts are missing some thread(s). Nathalie wanted a skirt for daddy's promotion so here it is. In all of my insensitivity, I informed her that her butt was too big for the skirt. Which was true, her bum is round and thus the skirt was too big in her waist, but just fit her bottom. I apparently spoke in a way that was misunderstood, Nathalie took to Daddy's workout equipment (elliptical) and Tad let daddy know what mommy had done. Daddy corrected this.


Tad has a new haircut, its just like daddy's. Difference is, daddy sits still for his haircuts. I have cut Tads hair many times, but this was the hardest! He kept squirming about and pretending to shoot the cat. Nathalie's hair was cut by a professional, I can only do army haircuts. Yes, I made his clothes too. And her shirt. But not the socks, or shoes or unders....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the grenade in the background of the 1st photo. Oh, and cute skirt too :o)!

Jo Abair said...

You know the grenade is actually a lighter, as in for cigarettes or a fire or something. Its pretty neat no? Though before the picture, I asked myself where can I photo them without having a crappy background? Hmm. Well I could do better interior work in here, or take them to a professional, or wait for the mud to dry outside and go out there as its pretty or I can just take the picture here and not mind being a little tacky bc, well, I am tacky! I am glad you like the skirt...