Monday, October 20, 2008

Stinky

Here is what I have to wonder, why do my bathrooms smell like urine? I go about them sniffing in all areas, I have clean trashcans, clean floor, counters and sinks wiped down with cleaner, and most of all a clean toilet. So why I must know, does the kids bathroom smell like urine??? My bathroom does often as well. We have 4 bathrooms, and the 3 used ones smell...
Maybe there is something wrong in the plumbing? I have never had this experience.
On a better note, did you know you will save aprox 11 $ a yr for ever full multi strip that you turn off at the main switch at night? We have most of our things on multi strips now for example, TV, DVD player, speakers all on one and its turned off for long periods of time. We dont use it daily when frank is gone. My microwave, coffee pot and toaster are on another. I only turn it on to use it. My sewing machines are on one and I can plug my computer or cell charger in for just a short period of time (1.5 hrs per) and they are fully charged for about 20 hrs.
My electric bill is surprisingly low even though I have a rather large house.

No comments: