Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blog commenting

You know, I read a blog regularly written by a mother of 13 children. Reading it is like reading my own personal nonfiction! She is a great writer, great photographer, shares wonderful recipes and I love reading about her children and the things they do. It gives me ideas for my own children, and I have had several homeschool tips from her that paid off.
It is her blog, and her life that she is sharing. Other people go on there to read ON PURPOSE, and most kindly comment or I assume are silent be they pleased or not. I would say that it seems 99 % of people who read her blog enjoy it.
So what about the 1 %? They are rude in comments! They dispute her as if they count... I mean seriously, its HER online diary, why would they be ugly? While it is made public by her publishing it, she obviously doesnt do it to make these few people angry. They are rude and unkind and say unecessary things. I honestly mean 1 %, possibly less! I often enjoy the funny commentors as much as the blog and most people are supportive and kind.
Why would they care about someones birthing choices for example? People who dont like someones blog could just GO AWAY. This isnt an issue for me as I dont have a super popular blog (maybe I should have 11 more kids??? Just kidding, well only bc hubby would say no...). She is a wonderful woman leading a fascinating life and I dont understand the bitter people who have to put in their ugly words.

No comments: