Monday, July 7, 2008

Blond moment

So I just had a serious blond moment, I am not saying these are not (relativly) common for me. We have been switching from plastic to glass and stainless steel in the kitchen. There is quite a bit of research on plastic leeching in our water supplies as well as into our food via microwaves. This causes a lot of problems, some research says this causes some autistic symptoms, or may contribute to autism. My son is high functioning, though he isnt autistic. We lead a natural lifestyle for many reasons, and he is a big one of those reasons.
Anyways, so as I surveyed the kitchen today while unloading the dishwasher, I was thinking about how we have moved completely from plastic tupperware like items to pyrex storage dishes. There was a glass lid in the dishwasher, that goes to a pot. I thought to myself, wow! We dont even use plastic lids on the pots! Um, duh. They would melt right? Of course I realized this and thought how glad I was I hadnt said it out loud.
Once again, pictures on the way. I have figured out how to take them with my new camera, but not how to get them on here.

No comments: