Tuesday, July 8, 2008

princess and the thug

The princess and my thug, this is one of my sons best friends. She is the daughter of my best friend, my friend who has been my best friend since she was 13 and I was 14. She has 4 beautiful children and my have co grown with them. This is Faith, her second born, and my son Tad. They love to dance together and are quite good at it, Nikki (faiths mother) dances very well and has taught her children. In turn, Tad has learned from Faith. She is wearing a pretty new skirt nikki made for her, he is in Calobs last winter pants and a new fleece I made for him. I loved this picture, I havent had much time to blog since the photos were taken. I have a lot of photos from this summer, and with our move havent had much time. I will keep posting updates on our lives, but this picture just had to be shown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Jo Abair said...

Should read this post? I am sorry, I am not sure what.