Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fabric





I just bought 4 bales of PUL, waterproof fabric. The supplier no longer sells it in 5 yds per color as they used to. If I want a color I have to buy 50 yds! Thankfully I am selling some it off at this time to buy more colors. If you need some, let me know! Its below retail price...
As if I needed more fabric though, as you can clearly see by my attic picture here, this is a little more than half of my bins and thats all of my bales except whats downstairs!
You would think since all this fabric is upstairs, and I have to go back and forth (my choice in order to get my bedroom back!) that I would clear the stairway. But no, I leave this giant blanket on top of some toys and clothing.(note stool, it nearly killed me!) Its truly a health hazard coming down that with a full bin! We built the stairway ourselves, and we did the attic. It was just fluff, and space. So we did the floor with OSB(after lots of supports), put up wall frame and ceiling, opened one doghouse for a window, put in insulation, and of course Frank did wireing first. Then an airconditioner and heaters. We didnt have the time or money for drywall, but its an amazing space for my fabric! Its a 38 ft long room. The first half is a kids play area and there is built in storage in the low parts of the roof. We will be sad to move away, but ready for something new right?

No comments: