Sunday, October 21, 2007

Work work work!




A piece of our day! The daddy is drywalling, Tad is serging inserts and Nathalie is thinking of napping after we read her new books. She is sporting her new wooly pants that I made and lasts years dress. The dress that I mastered arm cuffs on!
Tad is wearing the long sleeve camo shirt I made, along with his new pants that he helped cut and pin. These pants total 16 pcs when cut out, a topstitching masterpiece!
I made a lot of headway on mama pads today. I have a large pile of pad tops that were cut out before I bought the serger. I was using a machine interlock stitch then. I use the serger now, but the pattern had to be larger and slightly less curvy so now I have all of these leftover tops! I can serge them but they are tough around the curves so they are all 2nds. I am and will continue listing them on ebay auctions and as pkg deals on my website. I need to move them out for the new pattern!

No comments: