Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stocking!

We are still working on stocking the website! I know it seems like it wouldnt be hard, but for me the sewing can be time consuming. For Nikki of Kat's Naturals, she is still researching. We have have some wonderful products, but they do take research. As with all things, we have to use them ourselves and give samples to local customers and obtain feedback. Some things such as laundry detergent and wipe spray have been used by us for some time. We love these products and they work great! But every product takes tweaking and time. Some of the things that we have made and ready to go still need some research.


As for time, I have this thing called kids... They seem to need and like me! I am pleased that they like me and love that they need me. My son is walking in a circle behind me right now talking about something concerning going into the snow without clothes. Something about how he would survive through any temperature! They provide me with humor often. They are time consuming though, especially because they are homeschooled. While it takes them less time to complete the task, it takes me time that would otherwise be free. I wouldnt give up this job for the world, but its why stocking is slow!


Then I have a husband, I like him to! We do spend as much time together as possible since he is going to a military school for about 6 monthes and he leaves in november. I will miss him and would rather be with him than stocking some evenings. I feel like I will have much time to fill during that 6 monthes and can get lots of stocking done.


I did get some done today, small all in ones will be well stocked as soon as I get pictures up. I think we are good for pockets with most sizes and medium all in ones are getting there. Large all in ones and newborns in all in ones and pockets are lacking. Large is my best seller and nb is my lowest. Pull ups look good right now and I have lowered the price on those. Pockets will have to go up, I cant keep them this low anymore. I am really losing on those!


Lots of 2nd quality pads coming up, I am practicing with the serger and am getting better. However, I have some cut outs from my old pattern which was too curvy to serge. I am serging them anyways, but they are not great! I have 3 sets on auction and some in the store right now. More updates later!

Set of pads on ebay auction!

No comments: