Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Family

So I think we are settled on letting our extended families know that I have a blog. Just wanted to say a few things to all who read this and actually may see me on holiday.
Yes I do know that you probably read through my craziest blogs. No, I dont really want to break it down at all, or discuss it. Surely I have forgotten what I posted 4 wednesdays ago. Yes I do want you to read it and see what we are doing, yes I am sorry for posting so sporadically. No I dont spell check and yes I do have run ons on purpose. They amuse me. I do know how to write, matter of fact I am decent at it. But this isnt school so bear with me!
Yes I am interested in your blogs if you have them, if not, please get on that. I DO want to know what you are doing and yes we are going to be in the military forever and will probably live in weird far away places that cost 2 months pay to fly to. And then you have to consider the 2 mo pay to get back... And I know you dont want to live with me, I am overly organizational and usually a neat freak! But then who wouldnt be, my husband puts his laundry NEXT to the hamper and thinks that the robe he wore for 10 min a morning 4 mornings in a row IS worthy of the hamper.
Just kidding, he is great and I know a lot of you who are related to him somehow are interested in what he is doing. He is fixing our house, playing with our children, helping me with my work (the man can sew!), fixing the car(s), pipe dreaming about extra work in the house, studying for school, getting ready to go to warrant officer school, listening to me...
I will put pictures of homeschool stuff, house and car stuff, and updates on my business. I hope that you all have some insight on this life that I love!

No comments: