Sunday, March 23, 2008

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we are golfing, with the same mamut stick that was aimed at Nathalie with intent to shoot a few days ago. Frank gave them 2 golf balls, so they are setting up in the sandy patch (clearly they dont know how to golf) and taking turns hitting/missing the ball with the mamut stick. This is the beauty of homeschool! My children play outside, and not on a schedule. And they have imaginations. I have recently been asked why would I want to let my children make their own schedule, how in the world will they learn to be adults if they are never allowed to be children???
My son just came in and asked me what month, what week are we in that month and what season is it? I answered to the best of my ability (I am thouroughly unaware of the date-even week, its march right?) and he said, okay well I am going to go use my constellation guide so I will know what the sky will look like this week. Okay Tad, thank you for proving to me once again that homeschool is, how do you say, the BOMB?

No comments: